Home ♡                       About Me ♡                       Contact ♡

13/01/2016

Q&A with Ella | L & E Part 1

Hi guys, so today I am doing a collab with Ella from 'It's Ella' I will leave her links below. Once a month we are going to do a collaborative post, if you have any ideas of what we can do pop them in the comments below! This month we are going to do a Q&A hers will be up on Sunday so stay tuned for that. I am going to ask her a few questions and put her answers on my blog and she is going to ask me questions and put that on her blog. Okay so here is what I asked her... :)

♡ Why did you start your blog?
To tell you the truth I started my blog after seeing a girl from the school I used to go to had a YouTube channel so I wanted to do something fun like that too, now I wasn't comfortable showing my face on the Internet but I remembered blogging was an option so I watched way too many videos on starting a blog and here I am.

♡ What is your most embarrassing moment?
When me and my friend went on a trampoline and my crush was there so I was doing backflips on it and I fell off the trampoline, don't laugh it killed my back and I couldn't look at him for a week

♡ Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No I don't take shampoo and conditioner from hotels as I never actually like the smell of them, they just aren't very nice 

♡ Are you afraid of heights?
No, I'm a complete adrenaline junky and love heights but my friends don't so I never actually get to go on these mad roller coasters I want to go on.

♡ Can you curl your tongue?
I can't really, but I can roll my tongue and everyone calls me speedy Gonzales as I always come first whenever I run against friends and because I can roll my tongue, haha.

♡ Favourite hobby?
My favourite hobby, after blogging would have to be gymnastics, I just love hurling myself all around the place

♡ Have you ever peed in the woods?
I've never peed in the woods, um and I don't plan to.

♡ What is your favourite TV show?
My favourite to show, this is really hard. I have five:
Victorious, to relive the memories on Netflix
Reign
Gossip girl
90210
PLL

♡ Nike or Adidas?
Adidas but only because I heard that Nike use child labour to manufacture the shoes, but I don't ever wear trainers, only on PE and they are Adidas too.

♡  Describe your blog in 3 words
If I were to describe my blog in three words it would have to be 
Helpful. Happy. Inspiring? That's what I hope for it to be like anyway!




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...